Sooke Secret Garden Tour
Sunday June 4, 2017
10 AM to 4 PM
Rain or Shine
A wonderful blend of ornamental, natural and oceanfront gardens. Creative water features and garden structures provide interesting and contrasting elements that share the focus with a wide variety of shrubs, trees, perennials, fruits and vegetables.
Many of the vegetable gardens and small farm properties are maintained solely by their owners, some of whom create sustainable food sources for their families.
- Talk with on-site Master Gardeners
- Enjoy music played by members of the Sooke Philharmonic Orchestra and Sooke Philharmonic Chorus
- View Classic Cars
- Make a purchase at the Plant Sale
- Artisans & Refreshments
Visit the Sooke Secret Garden Tour website at: www.sookesecretgardens.com
Self-guided tour with detailed map
$20/person for ticket/map
Children 10 and under are free with an adult
Purchase tickets on Eventbrite:
OR: purchase ticket/maps at the following locations:
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Evergreen Mall
- Peoples Drug Mart, 6716 Sooke Rd
- Stick in the Mud, 6715 Eustace Road
- Little Vienna Bakery, 6-6726 West Coast Road
- Sooke Region Museum & Visitor Centre, 2070 Philips Road
- Shirley Delicious, 2794 Sheringham Point Road, Shirley, B.C.
- Gardenworks, 1859 Island Hwy, 1916 Oak Bay Ave, 4290 Blenkinsop Rd
- Dig This, 1990 Oak Bay Ave, 480-777 Royal Oak Dr, 9813-3rd Ave, Sidney, B.C.
- Lynne’s Little Elf Garden Centre, 1062 Goldstream Ave
- Royal Bay Bakery, 3337 Metchosin Rd
- B. Dinter Nursery, 2205 Phipps Rd, Duncan, B.C.
Tickets at these outlets will be available in May 2017
For more information, please call Margaret Lintern: 250-508-1704 or Sue Hyslop 250-642-1397