Supporting the Sooke Phil
The Sooke Philharmonic Orchestra is a volunteer organization, with most of the musicians and staff putting in time, expertise and effort for the good of the community, and the sheer enjoyment of producing quality music as a team. However, it does cost money to put on performances, rent theatres, buy music and equipment, and print programs among other costs.
The Sooke Philharmonic Society is a registered, charitable non-profit organization. Tax receipts can be provided for all donations.
“How can I help?”
Click on the links below to find out!
1. Volunteer to help. (examples: help put up posters, work backstage, fundraising, administrative tasks) Please contact us to discuss how you can offer your skills.
2. Become a member of the Sooke Philharmonic Society.
SPS membership application
MS Word: application-for-membership-2016-17
3. Become a business or professional sponsor of the Sooke Philharmonic Society.
SPS sponsorship form
Scroll down for a list of this years business and professional sponsors.
4. Become a corporate sponsor for one of our concerts or events. email@example.com
5. Join our Musical Chairs program: sponsor the instrument of your choice, or even Maestro Nelson himself! musical-chair-sign-up-form-2016-2017
6. Donate supplies, equipment or services. Please call to discuss: 250-419-3569 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sooke Philharmonic concerts are made possible in part thanks to the generous financial support of our business and professional sponsors. For details about business/professional sponsorship, please call Bob Whittet: 250-360-6857
$500 – $999
$300 – $499
$100 – $299