Supporting the Sooke PhilHarmonic
The Sooke Philharmonic Orchestra is a volunteer organization, with most of the musicians and staff putting in time, expertise and effort for the good of the community, and the sheer enjoyment of producing quality music as a team. However, it does cost money to put on performances, rent theatres, buy music and equipment, and print programs among other costs.
The Sooke Philharmonic Society is a registered, charitable non-profit organization. Tax receipts can be provided for all donations.
How Can I Help?
1. Volunteer to help. (examples: help put up posters, work backstage, fundraising, administrative tasks) Please contact us to discuss how you can offer your skills.
2. Become a member of the Sooke Philharmonic Society.
Download a SPS membership application (MS Word)
View the current Sooke Philharmonic Society Membership list below.
3. Become a business or professional sponsor of the Sooke Philharmonic Society.
Download a SPS sponsorship form (MS Word)
Please scroll down for a list of our current business and professional sponsors.
4. Become a corporate sponsor for one of our concerts or events. Contact Us
5. Join our Musical Chairs program: sponsor the instrument of your choice, or even Maestro Nelson himself!
Download a Musical Chairs application form (MS Word)
6. Donate supplies, equipment or services. Please call to discuss: 250-419-3569 or Contact Us